Summer 2019 Global Learning Opportunities
We're excited to announce that Lipscomb is offering several faculty-led study abroad opportunities for summer 2019!
Studying abroad during the summer allows students to either catch up or get ahead academically in a fun, interactive learning environment. Students who are interested in participating in one of the programs listed below can learn more about the programs and apply online at globallearning.lipscomb.edu.
- Faith and Science in Italy (Engagements course; 3 credit hours); May 18-28
- Biblical Worldview to Israel (Bible or Engagements credit; 3 credit hours); May 11-25
- International Business and Engineering in Germany (6 credit hours); May 6 – June 1
- International Business to London (3 credit hours); May 5-10
- Food Chemistry in Italy (Bible & Chemistry courses; 6 credit hours); May 29 – June 27
- Business as Missions to Jamaica (3 credit hours); May 5 – June 1
- The EU & You (LJS program; 3 credit hours); May 11-21
- Theatre to London (3 credit hours); May 13-23
- Music to Italy and England (6 credit hours); May 5-28