We are attempting through this application to get to know you better. We want to try to avoid any pitfalls that might come to you or the group while overseas. Many people want to go overseas and help in the LORD’s work over there, but GOD may have a different plan for some of these people. We are trying our best to find the people to whom GOD has given this work as a part of their ministry. Remember that no matter where GOD wants us to be HE can use us to HIS glory and to HIS purpose. Please fill out the following questions to the best of your ability and as honestly as you can. These will only be seen by Dr. Gary Hall and the deciding committee.
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Gary Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* What area(s) are you interested in helping with?
Summary of Commitment
The intent of this process is to impress upon all of us the importance of being responsible in our work with the children. We will have a lot of fun in this work, but we need to remember that there is a responsibility not only to the children and the congregations overseas but also to the other members of our group. Also we want to make sure that we provide a “safe environment” for the children that we work with.
My Commitment to Serve
“And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the LORD JESUS, giving thanks to the FATHER through HIM.” -Col 3:17
As a member of this team I will:
- Give my best in the area of the program that I have been assigned and will demonstrate my faithfulness through preparation, participation, and punctuality.
- Remember at all times that I am working with the lives of children/teens to help plant the seed and to help mold the children after the life of the LORD JESUS CHRIST as set forth in the WORD of GOD.
- Support the leadership of the group and of the local congregation that I am at.
- Strive for faithful attendance at the group’s meetings knowing that if I am constantly missing meetings that I could be removed from the group.
- Strive to do what I am asked and when I am asked knowing that if I miss deadlines that I could be removed from the group.