Graduate Studies in Exercise and Nutrition Science Admissions Requirements
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in either Exercise Science or Nutrition.
- 6-8 hours in Biology; 6-8 hours in Anatomy and Physiology; 6-8 hours in Chemistry; one Nutrition course; One Exercise Physiology course (recommended but not required).
- Official transcripts
- GRE score: a minimum combined score in the 50th percentile or above is required
- 2.75 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on all undergraduate work (higher science GPA is desirable)
- Three letters of recommendation: one academic, one professional, and one personal recommendation
- Two essays (no more than 500 words each) from the following four topics:
- Statement of Faith
- Personal philosophy on exercise/nutrition
- Career aspirations
- Your purpose and passion
- Interview (phone, Skype, in person) for finalists