The Lipscomb University Alumni Association offers a variety of engagement opportunities throughout the year that make it easy for alumni to connect to each other and the university. Event will be posted on the homepage calendar as well as the Office of Alumni Relations' social media channels.
- Social Media - Join the discussions and interact with alumni on our variety of social media channels.
- Networking Events - The Office of Alumni Relations hosts several networking opportunities throughout the year. These events include the Nashville Business Breakfast, regional events and others.
- Family Weekend - A weekend for families with students attending the university. They participate in family-friendly activities, and get a chance to see what life is like for their student.
- Homecoming - The annual homecoming event is the biggest alumni weekend activity of the year. The multi-day celebration on the second weekend of November is an opportunity for alumni, students and their families to gather on campus to fellowship, to see how the campus has changed since they graduated and to enjoy a variety of special activities. Events include the Lipscomb Honors dinner, 50th Reunion Class, Golden Circle reunion, social club reunions, a Lipscomb Department of Theatre production, a Bisons basketball game and other events!
- Battle of the Boulevard PreGame Tailgate - Grab some dinner, photos with The Bison mascot and connect with your fellow Bisons before the annual basketball game with rival Belmont University.
- Black & White Graduation Party - Graduating seniors are invited to a special reception at the presidents' home to welcome them into the Alumni Association and GOLD Network.
- Pepperdine Lecture Series Alumni Reception - Once a year the Office of Alumni Relations hosts an alumni reception for alumni living in California on the campus of Pepperdine University.
- Alumni & Friends Tour - Each summer, the Lifelong Learning program plans a trip for 30-40 people to various destinations. The summertime trips are typically 12 to 14 days in length, however, shorter trips also may be on the schedule throughout the year.
- Summer Celebration Alumni Reception - The Office of Alumni Relations hosts an alumni reception for alumni who attend the annual Summer Celebration series at Lipscomb University in July.
- Freshmen Send-Off Parties - The alumni association partners with the Parents Program and Office of Admissions to sponsor events in hometowns to send their freshmen off to Lipscomb University. Locations vary each year.