Key things to know about Lipscomb’s Graduate Studies
- Second largest graduate enrollment of any private university in Nashville.
- Graduate enrollment increased by 675 percent in the past 10 years.
- Over 1600 post-baccalaureate students are enrolled in master's and doctoral degree programs.
- U.S. News and World Report has named Lipscomb one of the top up-and-coming master’s universities in the South.
- Lipscomb's College of Education was ranked No. 1 in preparing secondary teachers for the classroom and the No. 15 best value in the nation by the National Council on Teacher Quality.
- The College of Business’ Master of Business Administration program is ranked among the best in the nation by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Most graduate programs have an experiential element that creates important mentoring prior to graduation.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commision on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, master's and doctoral degrees.